Laser Cutting and Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
Get High quality Parts In Days
Hanz begins to provide sheet metal fabrication service from China to global customers since 2000. In the last decade, Hanz has produced a large variety of high quality components, from elevator parts, parking elevator systems and stainless products used in food processing machinery. We also produce wiring ducts, switch gears, as well as cases for industrial computers and communication equipment.
- Offering precision to tolerances and short turn around times for all our sheet metal products, our sheet metal fabrication always meet high industry standards and customer expectations for quality.
- Equipped with advanced Japanese Amada brake, able to bend sheets up to 120 inches in length.
- Perform a variety of welding process such as CO2 welding, spot welding, argon welding depending on the characteristics of metal and specifications of the design.
- Punching tolerance up to ±.001″.
- Dedicated to maintain consistent quality by enforcing strict quality control processing.
Testimonials From Our Customers
Jobs We Have done Before!
To learn more about our sheet metal fabrication services, please see the table below.
|Maxium Part Size||3000mm(Width)||12,000mm(Length)|
|Part Thickness||30 Gauge Minimum||0.625" Maximum|
|Tolerance (+/-)||0.005" Typical||Per Spectificaton on Drawings|
|Materials||Aluminum Alloy||Expanded Sheet|
|Cold Rolled Steel||Hot Rolled Steel|
|Deep Drilling||Pem Insertion|
|Stamping||Water Jet Cutting|
|Finishing Services||Engraving||Silk Screening|
|Powder Coating||Sand Blasting|
|Testing Method||Coordinate Measuring Machine||Digital Height Gauges|
|Hardness Testers||Digital Calipers|
|Lead Times||4-6 Weeks Typical||1-2 Weeks Expedited Service Available|
|File Formats||SolidWorks(Preferred)||Autodesk Inventor|