Precision CNC Machining Service- Rapid Prototyping in days !
From 1 to 100000+ parts & Global Delivery in Days
Hanz has extensive CNC Machining experience and has been providing cnc machining service to customer all over the world. During the last 18 years, Hanz keeps updating our production process and our equipment in order to provide supreme service and top quality products to our customers. Ordering machined parts from china is not longer a challenge if you choose to work with us.
- Quality control equipment, including a CMM, height gauges, surface & hardness testers, and gauges.
- Compliance to exact customer specifications.
- 5 CNC turning centers plus 3 & 5 axis CNC milling machines to meet your custom precision machining requirements.
- Value-added services such as dynamic balancing, pretwisting, polishing, anodizing, electroplating, heat Heat treatment, welding, painting, assembling are also available.
- In-depth experience working with materials of all types.
- 3- and 4-jaw chucks, in-house fixture and tooling give us precise control over cost and quality.
- Uphold tolerances as tight as 0.001″ on milled parts.
Testimonial From Our Customers
Parts We have done before
To learn more about our CNC milling and turning services, please see the table below
|Tolerance (+/-)||0.005" Typical||Per Spectificaton on Drawings|
|Materials||Aluminum Alloy||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Threading||In-Die Tapping|
|Finishing Services||Engraving||Silk Screening|
|Powder Coating||Sand Blasting|
|Testing Method||Coordinate Measuring Machine||Digital Height Gauges|
|Hardness Testers||Digital Calipers|
|Lead Times||4-6 Weeks Typical||1-2 Weeks Expedited Service Available|
|File Formats||SolidWorks(Preferred)||Autodesk Inventor|
CNC Swiss Machining
CNC Swiss machining is a fast, cost effective way to produce large quantities of very small, long and/or thin parts with very tight tolerances and challenging features. A Swiss-type lathe is not necessarily made in Switzerland. It is a type of turning center that was developed for the Swiss watch industry.
Our Swiss CNC’s are perfect for machining small complex parts in any volume but become especially cost-effective for production volumes. We make parts as small as .02″ (0.5 mm) in any quantity.
With our CAD and CAM design and programming expertise and our CMM quality control equipment, you can be assured of a quality, precision end product.
- Our Swiss machines can run parts with diameters up to 1.41″ (36mm)
- Typical parts we produce on our swiss machines include things like needle valves, pins, shafts, spacers, standoffs.